Anyone good at dream interpretation?

In the dream I was having before I woke up this morning, twice I had to jump into water while holding on to something carefully. First I had to jump into an indoor pool while holding a baby, then later I had to jump from a riverboat into the river while holding on to a bag of potatoes, a bag full of money, and a change of clothes. Any clue what it could mean?

kasaloso

Asked by kasaloso at 11:48 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You will take a chance in something real soon?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It means you had a dream nothing more. If it's a real dream with meaning God will send an interpreter. You don't have to go seek one.
    Anonymous

• Well it depends on the time of morning you had this dream. If it was 4am until u awaked then it was nothing more that the master to lies trying to throw you off your game. If it occured before then, maybe it was a true dream and you will come out ok in a situation or event that your about to face and you will have a lot of support...
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It sounds as if you may soon face a difficult situation that you need to be well prepared for. In these dreams, you have a child, food, money, and clothing. Have you been contemplating a divorce? The fact that you're jumping, or being forced to jump, into the water indicates some type of fear....like "Will I be able to stay afloat?"
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:32 PM on May. 12, 2011

• water often signifies the Spirit... the baby can mean a job or marriage , the boat same thing a job and the river is life in the Spirit. I believe your dream has to do with stepping out into new things... you are carrying a sack of potatoes , a bag of money and an change of clothes. This tells me that as you go into the new things you will have everything you need, food , clothing and money. Your needs will be met as you step out into the new area in your life. I do not see fear in this but I do see transition in your life.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sound like a challenge is coming into your life. Depends also on the condition of the water, was it clear, murky, rough, etc... take that into consideration.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2011