All Momma's To Be at 33 weeks.

Im 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and I was just wondering what all you other mommas at 33 weeks are going through so that I dont feel so crazy for being emotional, achey, tired, and moody, lol. And I was also wondering if it is normal to have cramping "down there" that feel similar to period cramps. And my vaginal bone hurts like when I have my period too. Ive been told that the bone hurting is from him pushing his head down on my cervix, but Im just wondering what everyone else is experiencing this far along at this time.

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 11:59 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 35 weeks but yeah that's pretty much how I feel...everything aches, I'm exhausted all the time...I don't have the "period cramps" but it's achy down there too, tugs and twinges and sharp pains, sometimes it's so bad it takes me awhile to get out of bed....then of course there is the peeing every 10 to 15 minutes lol...I'm not really any more moody but I'm really emotional right now and get my feelings hurt pretty easily...hope that helped =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Ill go pee before I leave my house, then 5 minutes later we have to stop somewhere for me to go again lol. So are like random quick sharp pains down there normal? And yes you were a big help, thank you :]
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 12:21 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm 32 weeks & I don't have cramps like that at all. No pain actually thank goodness. But I don't know what position she's in, I just have a lot of movement. I pee a lot too & last week was my emotional week. I feel better now. Just a little tired. Maybe you should call your OBGYN & mention the pain. Best wishes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• im 33 weeks an i dont feel moody and i dont have cramps.. BUT my pelvic bone hurts like no other!! it hurts to roll out of bed an i guess bring my legs up on the couch (i dont know how to explain what i do). it seems to feel better when i have a contraction though! but that cant be a good thing all the time haha. hope you feel better soon.. we are almost there!!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• im 32 weeks and i am tired getting cramps off and on, boobs leaking, moody and my tailbone hurts some days from the baby being on my pelvis. I have a very active baby still and she moves all of the time. I dont feel like doing much because i just get soo tired so fast nights are impossible to sleep through because i get way to hot and the baby is always moving at night when i try and get sleep so im in the same boat as you it just gets worse but in a few long but short week you will have your baby or babies.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Alicia I go through every single thing you said. I hate being uncomfortbale at night, but I love feeling him move, so Im kind of torn there lol. I am always so hot and my Fiance is always freezing so thats something annoying to deal with. I am always tired and dont want to do anything and he complains about me not doing enough. And my absolute MOST HATED thing is my boobs leaking. It is sooo annoying. I just want them to dry up and stop lol
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 2:10 PM on May. 12, 2011