I had the craziest, most horrible dream about me and my husband last night!!

I had a dream last night that somehow we switched bodies. While I was him, this random girl came up and kissed me so I figured he was cheating on me and so I cut his thing off while I had it LOL! OMG!

Have you ever had a crazy dream like that!?

PS - It didn't hurt when I sliced it off either LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm no expert on interpreting dreams, but maybe this means that sometimes you have to put yourselves in your spouce's shoes to be able to better understand the other person's point of view.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 12:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Haha that's a good interpretation. Not sure I want to know what it means when you dream about slicing your husband's thing off though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 PM on May. 12, 2011

• OMG, lol! I've never dreamt anything like that before!
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 12:15 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Nope... Not like that. But I have had a dream where I was mad at my DH in the dream and then woke up pissed off at him for something he didn't even do. Once I woke him up at 2 AM to yell at him. He just looked at me, told me I was crazy, and went back to sleep. For some reason that made me angrier.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• dang thats intense! never had a dream of switching bodies, i want to tho now and maybe i will because of you :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 8:58 PM on May. 12, 2011