Where would it hurt less to get a tattoo?

Thinking about getting a tattoo with my kids names.

MsDanielle_24

Asked by MsDanielle_24 at 12:10 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The one I got on my shoulder blade area hurt the least.

Answer by gemgem at 12:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• the one on my arm hurt less then the one on my ankle.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Any place with more fat.

I have most of my back covered and the further from the spine, the more it hurt. I have one on my ankle...once they go the outline done, it was numb. I have a 'tramp stamp', again same as back. I have one on my breast and they had to stop a couple times because it tickled.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• They hurt no matter where!

The stars on my inner side of the front pelvis hurt least. But I wouldn't put my kids' names there...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• the one on my leg is the largest one i have and it was alot less painful than the one on my back it felt like razor blades cutting my back..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:15 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Stay near fatty areas. Near bones hurts more.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:31 PM on May. 12, 2011

• depends on your pain tolerance levels. Fatty places hurt more than bony places. just fyi
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 12:31 PM on May. 12, 2011

• fatty places hurt less to me. i got a huge cross on my shoulder blade. it just made me really hot more than it actually 'hurt" its more just kind of uncomfortable but its not that bad, just dont forget to breathe
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have 4 tattos and no of my hurt. I have 2 of them on my shoulder blade, one on my right leg and one on my left ankle.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I hardly even felt the one on the back of my neck. My husband had to hold me to keep me from laughing, though, because it tickled. Areas with more fat tend to hurt less from what I've heard (I just have my hand and neck so far), like your upper arm, thigh, butt, etc., as opposed to the top of your foot. Bony areas tend to hurt more. The one on my hand only really hurt when he was going over a bone, otherwise, I hardly felt it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:22 PM on May. 12, 2011