Who is your hero??

is there something or someone that you look up too and that is your hero?? if so then tell it here

amber_mom40

Asked by amber_mom40 at 12:23 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My mother! She is definatly my hero...when I was 15 and it became obvious she couldnt have any more children she started doing foster care emergency placement..she specified she only wanted the children no one else would take so she was sent the drug babies, the ones with disabilities, ect...well as the children came into our home she fell in love with them and ended up adopting 6 of them =) they are all drug babies, one is blind, they have mental issues...she doesnt get paid for this, she just needed to make a difference. I love my brothers and sister and I truly believe that my mother saved their lives. She will always be my hero
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Is it corny to say that my dh is my hero? He has been there for me through good and bad, mental illness, finacial struggles. He is the father of my two beautiful children and my best friend. I look up to him because i hope one day ill be as good a person as he is.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 12:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My mother and my grandmother, to me they'll always be my heroes; two very strong, good-hearted independent women.
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 12:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My daughter- the way she deals with things that come her way, and the fact that she know what she wants and is determined to make it happen is wonderful to see. She is 17 and is one of the most amazing people I know
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My parents. The grew up in a poor village in Ireland and moved here to the US and built thriving careers and raised 8 children, sure they made some mistakes but I think my siblings and I are strong, independent, intelligent, caring and productive members of society and not all parents can say that about their children. My parents have had ups and down, but they stuck by one another and are still very much in love after 27 years of marriage - a total of 32 years together. I love my mom and dad, recently they discussed possibly moving back to Ireland when my two youngest brothers turn 18 and move out on their own...I told them they couldn't leave and I will sabotage their plans to make them stay lol. Honestly I don't think they'd leave, they have us and their grandbabies here.

anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• my grandma, she always so optimistic
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 8:49 PM on May. 12, 2011