Awkward

Were there any cliques/ social groups in your high school?  which one did you fit into? Or did you fit into more than one?

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 12:38 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I fit into more than one, but honestly, by high school, I was done with the stupid drama. I didn't like the exclusivity, the social ladders, the judging, the backstabbing . . So, I spent my time working, performing music, studying, and cultivating close freindships with people who were willing to be "real".
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• there are always cliques..and i 'fit' into more than one..i was that chameleon-girl.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• OMG yes! lol...it was HIGH SCHOOL! lol...I was fairly popular in high school (but wasnt a bitch about it) so I was able to kind of float in between different cliques...but I played tennis and had a crush on this hot, hot, hottie on the Rugby team so I spent most of my time with either my teammates, or the guys on the Rugby team lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I was the shy one. Then I started dating a very popular jock. After that I could mesh with any group. Funny how "friends" come out of the woodwork when you date the quarterback.

Anonymous

• I was a band geek.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I was a cheerleader and on the dance team. We hung around all the jocks basically. I was nice though, unlike 90% of my friends.

Answer by gemgem at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• More than one... With gangsters, geeks, average, and everything else. People were jelous and some still are till this day
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I was in the "jock/popular" group but I was friends with everyone. I had friends from the "alternative crowd" to the "band geeks" I really got along with eveyone
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i was in FHA.
    amber_mom40

Answer by amber_mom40 at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• same here got along with everyone, volleyball crowd and then my one bf Xoch :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 8:42 PM on May. 12, 2011