Is it just me??

seems like for the past month or two ive been waking up with a slight sore throat a couple of times a week...Im contributing it to allergies but its just kind of weird..I dont remember this happening last allergy season..but I also get cold sores frequently so I kind of wonder if its that causing it...its only slightly sore and its more of an annoyance than anything, its worse in the morning and through out the day it goes away..sometimes the whole thing is sore or sometimes its just one side...Also whenever I drink it seems like the next morning its always sore, even if its just one drink

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Yes, I think it's allergies. I woke up this morning with a sore throat too. Now I am just totally stuffed up in my nose.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have been having the same problem. It is due to allergies, at least it is for me. Of course of all things I am allergic to dust and grass. So whenever the lawn just got mowed or we decide to do some major dusting I am completely miserable. I would find yourself a good allergy med. Me, I am pregnant so Benedryl here I come! Lol
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Just had a thought...I have invisalign retainers that Ive been wearing for a few months now...maybe theres bacteria from them causing irritation?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Allergies or possible mold in your home.
    Anonymous

• Same here!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:59 PM on May. 12, 2011