What's your favorite vegetable and how do you like to serve it?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 12:50 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My fav is broccoli, and I fix it any and every way that I can think of: raw, steamed, in soups, in casseroles, in stir fry, etc.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I always make sure to eat every carrot and pea on my plate. B'dum cha!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I love so many vegetables, mostly done very simply. In the winter I love to roast asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts with just a bit of olive oil, s&p. In the summer, we grill asparagus, and veggie mixes (onions, peppers, mushrooms). We do corn on the cob occassionally and love a fabulous salad anytime.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sweet potatoes. I love to bake them in their skins and serve them hot. I don't usually eat butter on mine, but sometimes I indulge... and it's awesome. Sweet potatoes are not only super delicious, they are also super packed with nutrients. They are the most nutrient dense of all vegetables. So go get some lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Spinach, I serve it in salads, instead of lettuce, in quiche, in pasta, and in sandwiches.

Answer by older at 12:55 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have a ton but if I had to pick just one ( and this is hard) it would be artichokes. It was the only green veggie I would eat when I was a kid. I like them steamed and dipped in garlic butter or slathered in pesto, stuffed,baked and grilled. Come on who doesn't love good ol' spinich and artichoke dip?
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 1:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Broccoli. I like it steamed with a little bit of cheese.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 1:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I love most vegies, but to be honest I do love Brussels Sprouts........melted butter and HOT sauce...........yummy
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I love most veggies. I love broccoli steamed with butter. Actually, any veggie steamed with butter!1 I also love green bean casserole.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 4:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Potatoes....baked, mashed, soup, twice baked
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:13 PM on May. 12, 2011