Need some meal ideas...

I'm in search for some good meal ideas. I'd like to make them stretch for at least leftovers for lunch the next day. It's just my boyfriend and I but it must have some type of meat in it, due to he is a big meat eater! I'd love for you to just post some of your meal ideas with me. I'm sick of taco night, and really anything mexican?? (we have it a lot!)
Any ideas???

thanks!

oliviahw

Asked by oliviahw at 12:54 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• meatloaf and mashed potatoes and a vegetable souds good. you can use the leftover meatloaf to make him a sandwich for lunch.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yum! thank you!!!!
    oliviahw

Comment by oliviahw (original poster) at 1:02 PM on May. 12, 2011

• This one my family loves
    Boil a big pack of chicken breast in water with a medium onion, two stalks of celery, 1/2tbs of pepper, and 1tbs of salt
    while thats cooking mix 2 cups of mayo, 2 cups of sour cream, 4 cups of cheeder cheese, 2 cans of cream of chicken,
    6tbs of lemon juice or more depending on how you like it, and 1/2 tbs of paprika.
    While the chickens cooling boil a box or noodles any kind you like, and steam two heads of broccoli.
    After the chickens cool cut or rip in bite size pieces ads layer a big baking pan chicken, noodles, broccoli then pour the sauce over the p an and back at 375 for 20 mins. If you like more sauce you can double it.

letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• 2lbs of mushrooms
    1/ 2 tbs or parsley, basil, salt
    1/4 tbs of oregano and black pepper
    1 cup of sour cream
    1/2 cup of white wine
    2tbs of olive oil
    4tbs of butter
    1/4 cup of onions
    Cook the onions, butter, and spices until mixed and melted
    add the mushrooms chopped in thick slice after they cook down
    add the wine and sour cream and let it cook for awhile but not so much that it reduces.
    Its really good if you pre boil chicken and throw it in there to cook for a little and serve it over mashpotatoes
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:28 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Chicken breast large or tenders
    I use like 3 packs of the tenders
    buy Frenches onions 2 to 3 cans depends on how much and how big the chicken breast are
    put the onions in a bag with 2 tbs of flour per can then close the bag and crush with a rolling pin until it's like bread crumbs
    coat the chicken in egg and cover in the onions place in a baking pan or on a sheet
    back at 350 for 30 to 40 mins and yummmm
    I also make mac and cheese with there were I use real cheese melt cheese , butter, and add milk to it
    I make these meals a lot here because we can eat them for days!!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• If you would like some awesome meatless meals, send me a message offlist

Answer by rkoloms at 8:23 PM on May. 12, 2011