What would you do?

I currently have 2 little boys and we are not doing anything to prevent a third baby. That being said, I know that there are little tricks to conceiving a girl, the biggest 1 being to have sex 2 - 3 days before ovulating. We had sex on Monday evening, and I thought I was going to ovulate yesterday (Wednesday). Now, my body seems to be telling me more like today or tomorrow. I really just want to get pregnant again though regardless (I just thought it would be kinda fun to try and stack the deck). Do you think 3 - 4 days still gives me enough of a chance to conceive, or should I go home and try to jump my hubby? haha .... like I said more concerned about being pregnant than having a girl .. but I would love a little girl!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would just try to get pregnant and worry if it comes to be a girl or boy.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 1:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I think either way its about a 50% chance, DH and I are also working on #3. We have a 3 y/o girl and a 1 y/o boy and I REALLY want another little princess! And I am also supposed to ovulate within the next few days! Maybe we will be due around the same time, fingers crossed! And I will send some pink baby dust your way!!!baby dust

Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:20 PM on May. 12, 2011