How often do you report questions or answers?

I reported my first one today...felt terrible doing it but it was OBVIOUSLY going against the rules of CM...how often do you report?....and p.s....did you know that you get credits when you report??? I got 2 credits! weird lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:10 PM on May. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I reported some asshole for trying to sell t.v.s and stereos on here yesterday, good to know about the points.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• not often. The last report I made was for the person who KEPT making accounts and posting a question about moms bathing with kids and could someone post a picture. I mean it was EVERY day under a new account.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• lol..ive never reported anything...havent came across anything that has disturbed me THAT bad..YET lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I haven't ever .. I have wanted to before but that specific member must be all Anon now lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Very rarely.

Answer by gemgem at 1:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• oh wow but mommie! I have seen that posy before too! man thier are real sickos out there! :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I also reported the one yesterday trying to sell tv's and stuff.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You get the credits if you're first and if they delete it. There are reportable answers all the time in the debate sections - people not adept at navigating the rules and the difference between stating an opinion and a personal attack. Some days you'll see one that a dozen people report at the same time...but only the first report gets the credits.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• haven't yet
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• iIreport stuff that is obviously against the rules. When someone is advertising mainly. Also when someone states their age & its a kid (I guess nobody reads the terms of service that you have to be at least 16)
    Anonymous