Does any one have any good closet organization ideas ?

My husband and I are thinking of a way to clean up the closet...do you have any organization ideas or something you have done? I was thinking of maybe putting in 2 slender bookshelves to put folded clothes on and then having a space to hang clothes... not sure yet... do you have any ideas

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:15 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We bought some of those rubbermaid organizers - the kind with the white coated wire shelves. Ours have to racks and shelves down one side of a normal size (not walk-in) closet. They've made a HUGE difference! I then put some baskets on the shelves to hold things like socks and underwear - things that don't fold or hang well.
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 7:58 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i need to re-do my closet too
    i think what you said is a good idea
    and i would avoid the flimsy hanging shelf things they sell at target
    that were originally made for shoe storage then they made them bigger for clothes.
    they suck, dont get those!

oh i bought those bags that you can vacuum the air out of, those work great if your willing to tuck away some winter/spring clothes to get ready for summer. yup GL!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 8:36 PM on May. 12, 2011