Does this sound like I am getting ready to ovulate?

First day of my last period was the 1st, it lasted about 2-3 days. I have been having pain in my left ovary (not sure if you can feel ovulation or not but that is my best guess) and today I have been having white discharge...not alot but a tiny bit when I wipe. Does this sound like I will be ovulating within the next few days?

Sorry, I know its a dumb question but I haven't had a period in over 5 years so I dont know what to expect!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually after your period you do let out this clear egg white discharge that is when u should b ovulating GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• The pain could be a sign that your body is getting ready, your discharge should turn clear and be kinda like egg whites I would start BDing every other nite for the next few days.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:19 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Some women CAN feel ovulation; it's just a quick twinge, though. If you have ongoing pain that's another matter entirely and you should see your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Its not really a constant pain, kinda like a "mini" 10 second cramp? If that makes any sense? Thanks ladies!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 2:47 AM on May. 15, 2011