Would you go or stay?

So my Husband hasn't had a job in 7 months. He got a call today from Delta and starts Monday, the 16th. The problem is we have a trip booked with my sisters to Vegas for June 3-10th. His training is going to be 4 weeks. He hasn't told them yet he has a trip planned for fear they wouldn't hire him because it's a seasonal position. However, now I think he realizes he needs to work not go on the trip. I think I am going to still go because it's either lose all the money or lose 100 bucks.
Plus it's a trip with my sisters.

What would you do?

Gchborthwick

Asked by Gchborthwick at 1:18 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Travel

• I would still go and be with the sisters...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Its a really hard make a choice but I think I would go you may not get the chance to go again. Just be on your best behavior you know what they say " What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" just rember your hubby if temptation comes your way lol. If you go have a safe trip.
    flaka500

Answer by flaka500 at 1:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Thank You, and luckily my sisters husband is going to be there and he's like a brother as well LOL so I'll be good. I love my husband too much to do something like that. And I'm not thoroughly confident with myself these days LOL :)
    Gchborthwick

Comment by Gchborthwick (original poster) at 1:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Go.......enjoy.............have fun........
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i would go
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It's up to you.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:57 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't go. My hubby and I don't go places alone. But that is just us.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:37 PM on May. 12, 2011

• have a frank talk with your hubby and see how he feels about you going without him......if he's ok with it then go (and behave) and if he's not ok with it then stay home and support him in his new job and plan a trip later for both of you......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:17 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I would go!
    LovelyLauren55

Answer by LovelyLauren55 at 9:12 AM on May. 16, 2011