Have you heard of the mother injecting her 8 yr old with Botox???

What do you think about this...the interveiwer asked the little girl why she does this...you see the mother look at her and the interveiwer asks her "is it because you see wrinkles?" and the little girl say "OH! yeah" and giggles

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:19 PM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• You could tell the mom was behind it 100%. She is in beauty pageants, the mom started seeing tiny lines on her face.That's when they started the botox. Really sad and stupid IMO.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 1:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yes, i read that awhile ago.. i don't agree with it at all..

i was watching a show they had on tv a while ago this mom was obessed with surgery an crap..i guess she is famous where they live (another country) and she told her daughter that she was two years until she gets her first boob job - she would be 16 in two years, and the daughter was arguing with her mom about it she didnt want it!! ..

i think it is so crazy to make your children do things they are against.. its just wrong. and to convince them they need botox to become famous!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:23 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Havent heard about it..but...I have to say...injecting an 8 year old with Botox is just stupid , makes no damn sense. I mean...maybe if there was like a condition the kid had that made them age super fast and momma was just trying to make the kid feel and look like a kid and not an old lady...I don't know..thats the only sense I could make out of it.
    Botox on a kid..oh brother.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yeah, say this on Good Morning America this morning. I wanted to slap some sense into the Mom. That little girl has some of the most GORGEOUS dimples I've seen. She DID NOT need any chemicals injected into her face.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes!! That is horrible. That mother is just projecting what she wants on that poor girl. I could not imagine ANY child saying "Yes! I want painful injections in my face!" on their own. That cihld is going to have some serious problems and it is going to be 100% the mother's fault.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 8:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• That just makes me sick..ugh
    Cherrycatt

Answer by Cherrycatt at 10:12 PM on May. 12, 2011