Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 1:40 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes wok ugh lol
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 1:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yay! Im so glad someone asked this bcuz im am very excited to be having a girls day out saturday! Mani- pedis, lunch and drinks, movies... i cant wait!
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 1:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• A bridal shower...I got the bride a book called "strangling your husband is not an option" :)
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 1:42 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Dropping off these stray mama cats and thier babies to the animal protection league! Seriously!! I have brought in 2 mama cats and 6 of thier kittens! Just to find yet ANOTHER stray cat up in the attic of our garage with ANOTHER litter of kittens!! I just can't believe it. I've turned into the frgn cat lady! LOL
    ANYWAY.....other than that..Saturday my nephews bday party and thats about all the plans I've got!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Seems so far away still. I have court this afternoon and then work tomorrow... and then more work on Saturday... yuck.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• We are having my sons 4th birthday party on Saturday. I am making his cake like I do every year although this year it is going to be the sword of omens from the 80's tv series Thundercats.
    MrsOverbey

Answer by MrsOverbey at 1:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Just hanging out with my DH and younger 2 kids. My oldest leaves tomorrow for a weekend out of town with his school; everyone in 7-12 goes up to the mountains for Fri-Sun. Should be fun since they are getting snow.

Hope to get more plants into the garden beds but the weather has to cooperate first.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:50 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Streaking the neighborhood. (No do not have the guts to do that.)

Cookout with some friends.
    Anonymous

• Me and my family are going to a benefit concert for the tornado victims from last month.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 1:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Nope, the fun is all tonight - my sister & BIL are coming to babysit the kids and DH & I are going to our first concert! The next 3 days will be normal and boring :(.
    Anonymous