Are you a push over or do you stand your ground and dont budge??(not sure what it would fall under..lol)

amber_mom40

Asked by amber_mom40 at 1:42 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm stubborn... I plant my feet and will fight you to the death!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Depends on the scenario. I have a tendency to cave when it comes to the kids wanting ice cream. I stood my ground when I thought the family was mistreating an elderly family member. Unfortunately I was right. Standing my ground kept her safe. Now the family disowns me. I know I did the right thing.
    Anonymous

• It depends on how strongly how I feel about the subject...My hubby doesnt want me to get an epidural and wants his mother in the delivery room with us when I have the baby...I'm getting my way on this regardless..I AM getting an epidural and his mama WILL NOT be in the room...if I have to kick HIM out of the room, I will lol

On other things I'm more easy going...just depends
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• depends, I'm pretty dang stubborn but I'm also too nice at times, if that makes sense.....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Apparently I'm a pushover. I never noticed it until my roommate/best friend pointed it out.
    My ex recently served me with a new parenting order... he thought I'd lie down and accept it, but to his surprise, I got a lawyer and I'm fighting it. How's that for pushover? I don't think so man.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Depends...........I like Anon's answer......seems like me.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Like others have said, it depends on the situation. Candy all day? Nope, I stand my ground. Candy after dinner? I'm a pushover, sometimes.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My SO said I stand my ground, other peoples ground, ground that hasnt been discovered yet, and all the ground above.

and below....
    i thought that was a cool answer and i AM that way he's right
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:02 PM on May. 12, 2011