BABY KILLER! i know she has to have gone to court by now...

http://www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/stgovpub&CISOPTR=2605&REC=5

How can I get an update on this case?

Wasn't sure where to put it.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• All you have to do is turn on the news...they are still picking a jury, they have discarded the first one they picked and starting over, it is going to be a long trial!!!!! they are trying to find people who do not think she is guilty!!! I don't think they are going to find any!

Answer by older at 1:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I didn't know it was on the news recently! I worked with this monster in 2008, when she was arrested and her bond pulled. I have Google 'd this for ages, and haven't found anything but the original report. I'm not in OK anymore, so I don't even hear about it anymore.
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 2:07 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i remember that..i have a friend who lives in Weatherford..i'll have to check with her to see is she's heard anything recently.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:25 PM on May. 12, 2011

• http://www.okkids.org/documents/odaniel.pdf

That is a DHS report on the child's death. You may have to look through newspaper archives or court cases to find out the outcome.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• "they are trying to find people who do not think she is guilty!!! I don't think they are going to find any! "

I realize you say that as a way to say "it's a slam dunk she's guilty", but I see it as a sad testament to the respect people give due process. It shouldn't be difficult to find people who are capable of being objective and impartial, no matter what bits of information they've been privy to. People should not forget that everyone is legally innocent until proven guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law. If you stop 100 random people on the street and ask them what "reasonable doubt" is, I suspect 99 of them will drool on your shoes.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• The problem is though, that she plead not guilty to lessen the sentence. She knows she did it, she showed me the same motion with her hands, and I wouldn't even drop my two year old in that manner, and he has more probability catching himself than a 10 month old.

I also guarantee I'd puke all over my bedroom, on the floor, WHEREVER, before I dropped a baby in a playpen 4" from the floor.

And how do you think I felt when she said to me, "You'll get used to it. I used to just carry a cup around to puke in. It won't bother you after too long." ?? How do you go about knowing she's violating her bond? Knowing she's going to cost her family, friends, church family a million dollars and put three families out of their homes? And not know who to tell?

She ought to just accept a plea bargain and save everyone else the trouble. Just be done with it.
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 9:45 AM on May. 13, 2011