Is he really?

I almost cant believe this...my 2 year old not even 2 1/2 is pee pee trained and pooping in potty happens but still with a battle every once in a while. Its taken about a month but yesterday there were no accidents at all! And so far today we've had a very busy day and no accidents! :) I am so proud and yet so shocked how easy it has turned out to be! (Now if i can get others to be consistent with me and not be putting him in pull ups and diapers...his papa and nana do this every weekend they keep him and it kind makes him take two steps back and we have to start again the next day in underwear with a lot of accidents that day....) Sorry im kinda rambling but i am just so excited!!

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:51 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is AWESOME so happy for ya. It is not easy.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• woohoo

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• That's wonderful! I agree about the pullups. My 2 year old (who has a lot more accidents than yours!) will use a pullup as a diaper. She needs them for naps and bedtime, but otherwise, if they put her in them at church or the Y, they are always wet. With underwear, she at least tries.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:28 PM on May. 12, 2011

• my sons almost 2 n hes almost potty trained to, its very exciting... but i think your parents should respect you and try what your doing that way you wont take two steps back..
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 2:42 PM on May. 12, 2011