My period is due tomorrow BUt..... adult content

Ive been having cramps pretty much this whole month. My periods are always 27 days apart. i went to the bathroom earlier and i have a brownish discharge. Usually AFTER my period is when i have any brown discharge.. It has only happen once.. Have you ever had this happen? Any ideas of why?.. Other then that i havent had any blood or anything just still some cramping. Idk if this matters but im not on any type of BC.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• What's BS? You mean BC? Anyways, it could be one of 2 things....1) implantation bleeding or 2) beginning of your period. If you don't start by the morning...take a test.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• lol im sry... yes i meant bc.... does implatation bleeding usually happen around when your period is due?? with my other 2 kids i never had any of that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yeah, my first I had what I thought was a period. It was brown and I thought I was starting my period but it only lasted a few hours then completely stopped. It varies when it happens though because my 2nd I had implantation bleeding like a week or so before. It was a tinnyy bit of brown discharge on the toilet paper and I thought it was from just having sex...but come to find out..I'm pregnant!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• uh oh lol.... i dont need 3 kids!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 PM on May. 12, 2011

• ur an idiot... we use condoms one broke.. didnt anyone ask for ur sry ass comment
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on May. 12, 2011