My son wont eat!!

He's 16 months old and he will not eat anything! Not even his favorite snacks...I think he has ost 3 lbs! Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not at all, talk to his doctor.

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yes its just a pickey toddler stage. He will eat when he is hungry. My son is 29 months old and is going through this stage yet again. It will happen a lot just make sure he is getting fluids atleast
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Is he getting teeth? Is he sick? It may be a phase. Keep him hydrated and call the doctor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Children often have little stages where they arent interstes so much in food, in my experience. try to keep offering him food. But if you notice he is looking sick, or if it is really bothering you, a phone call to the dr wont hurt. You can also try giving him pediasure sometimes to make up the calories if you need to.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 2:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• He may be getting teeth. He doesn't run fever, but he had diarrhea yesterday (dark green). He drinks alot! I thought that may be y he wont eat...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Honeslty i think it okay because i have a son and he was a eater but since he just wanna play, jump and etc.... he stop eatting but now he eats like lil brid... but when he hungry he eats.... so dont worry growing up he just wanna play... to busy...lol
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 3:31 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I finally got him to eat a few mixed veggies (: but it wasn't much at all..thanks everyone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on May. 12, 2011