Is your SO the jealous type?

How do you deal with his jealousy?

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 2:00 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly im tired of him being jealous and im ready to leave him.. Most men that are jealous let get in the way of their relationship to the point a woman leaves
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• nope, my husband isn't jealous at all.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My husband isn't the jealous type. He knows I'm in love with him and not another man.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:00 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes he is... WAY TOOO MUCH.. i ignore him. it usually leads to a fight. he always says im flirting wit his friends or something stupid.. so i tell him to go hme. he will come back like nothing happened

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• No, but then he has no reason to be, I don't want anyone else! He thinks it's a compliment to him when we go out and a man looks at me.

Answer by missanc at 2:02 PM on May. 12, 2011

• my boyfriend is a jealous guy. he got mad when a guy asked me what the time was at a bar. he pushed him out of the way and told him to back up off me. I guess I got used to this but sometimes it can get to be too much. He said that he isn't jealous, he overprotecitve.
    Anonymous

• Yeah he is.
    Anonymous

• no..not a jealous bone in his body. nor mine.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:09 PM on May. 12, 2011

• No, my SO isn't in the least bit jealous- sometimes I wish he was! Haha but its nice knowing he trusts me and doesn't mind if I'm hit on, b/c he just says "well why wouldn't someone hit on you" lol..he trusts me and how I'll respond to that stuff so we're good. My ex was super jealous and I hated that- will never do it again, it shows insecurity.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 2:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• a little but he DARE not show it under any circumstance!
    he doesnt want me to know he's jealous but i know he can be, probably as often as i am so its pretty even
    i take it as a sign of love, i am flattered when he is jealous because it means he wants something (me) that he feels he cant have at the moment (since im giving my attention to someone else) for example

Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:12 PM on May. 12, 2011