i'm 16 weeks and i'm still losing weight

At the beginning of my pregnancy i had morning sickness that lasted 24/7, ive lost a total of 22 pounds already. I've been alot better lately and i feel like i eat none stop, but when i went to the doctor this week she said i'm still losing weight. Has anyone else experienced this?

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes my dd. Shes now 26 weeks pregnant and has only gained 4 lbs. She lost about 24 lbs in the first 18 weeks she was pregnant.

Answer by gemgem at 6:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes I am 8 and a half months pregnant and still have not gained 1 pound, my tummy is huge but I lost a lot at the beginning and I havent gained any of it back. I go tuesday for my doc appt I am worried here and am going to ask the doctor for an ultrasound to make sure she is growing ok and what she is measuring at
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008