WHO like CHRISTAIN MUSIC?

I LOVE IT, i enjoy it... i hear radio station 98.7 good christain music.

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 2:35 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• i listen to 'the message' on sirius/dish, and i sometimes listen to Air1, either on the radio or internet.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I like K-Love
    Anonymous

• Air1 is pretty good. what church u go to dullscissors?
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 2:38 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I like Skillet....
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• we attend a FUMC..not members, yet. (still kinda new to town..probably will join the membership.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I like the old stuff, like the Hallelujah chorus and Ode to Joy. And of course, traditional Christmas carols. Or really subtle stuff in the realms of folk, punk and alternative, stuff you really have to listen to hear the message. Nothing that hammers you over the head with an obvious or theologically unsound message, I am very difficult. Hard to find, but very enjoyable when I do!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I listen to K-Love and Family life. I don't really listen to any other type of music, just makes my day sad if I do lol.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I love Todd Agnew, Third Day, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, Nicole C. Mullen... i could go on and on
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:00 PM on May. 12, 2011

• same for me i use to hear diffierent muisc but since i got saved and i love the christain music i hear 89.7 and air1 change my life around and my kidz love also we go to concerts everywhere, see CHRIS TOMBLIN, THIRD DAY, FRANECSA BATTISTELLI, CASTING CROWNS AND MORE...MY FAV IS SWITCHFOOT (YOUR LOVE IS A SONG). AND SANTUC REAL (LEAD ME)..
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 3:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I listen to K-love all of the time, and I love singing in the church choir. I love the four-part harmonies in old hymns and like Gaither, but for general listening I love Casting Crowns, Francesca Battestelli, Burlap to Cashmere, Jars of Clay, and I loooove Mandisa's Stronger.

My favorite song getting play right now is Casting Crowns' "Glorious Day". Awesome band, great vocals and harmonies, contemporary feel on the old hymn "One Day". And the chorus: "Living He love me; Dying He saved me; Buried He carried my sin far away; Rising He justified, freely forever; and one day He's coming, Oh! Glorious day!" - gotta love it!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 3:06 PM on May. 12, 2011