HUSBANDS?? what would u do?

Ok, Well i have a question kind of a what would you do?
So this is how this started i lost my phone on mothers day, so since then my husbands been letting me keep his phone while he goes to work. And yesterday i received a text message from this number that hadn't been stored in his phone the text says. "Can you get me a pop".
So i texted back asking "Who is this?" and they didn't respond so i did a reverse look up at the number and its some girl from his work. i asked my husband about it and he said she just wanted him to get her a pop cause he can get them free? idk should i leave it at that? oh and you no what he had the nerve to say to me why dont you dye your hair blonde i think blondes are sexy.. n i have black hair.. i just think thats f-ed up.. my opinion

plzz help need some thoughts,

thank you..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Is the chick who text for a free pop blonde?
    Anonymous

• was he joking about the hair?
    If you feel weird about it, then it wouldn't hurt to talk to him.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't lose my cell again...but I'd be upset too. I'd make a comment like "oh are her legs eff'n broken that she can't get her own"...but I can be mean.

As for the blond thing...I always tell my guy friends who think they are sexier than brunettes that you date the blondes, but you marry the brunettes...If it were my husband, I'm sure I'd have made some snotty remark back being defensive....there's not right answer for that one....IMHO
    Patti_Mayo

Answer by Patti_Mayo at 2:43 PM on May. 12, 2011

• meh... if there was something going on with pop chick he wouldn't have given you his phone. And variety is the spice of life, who knows maybe you'd like being blonde. I'll do anything to my hair DH asks me to except shave it :)
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 2:44 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I'd be paranoid, but I have jealousy issues.....
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Id be ticked too..the ONLY one my dh should cater too..is ME. Tell him to tell her to get her own damn pop. Id be making a suprise visit up to his work...to deliver him a lunch. As for the hair thing..tell him why dont he get a penis job..you think men with big dxxxx are sexy. sucker...I'd be bent about the hair comment..but I could make him eat his words.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• well if you trust him then there shouldnt be any issues but if you feel that there may be more then i would ask him about it
    amber_mom40

Answer by amber_mom40 at 2:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• no this gurls not blonde, she is just the slut of his work like she's had sex with pretty much everyone in there not even kidding.
    and every time she comes out of work she gives me the nastiest look i just wanna punch her.. lol.. n im not a mean person but theres always that one person who makes you feel so insecure.. stupid insecurity's.. lol..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• her asking for soda in a text doesn't raise an eyebrow in my opinion. the him asking u to dye your hair blond is a little odd though.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• you have some good ideas kinberlyinberea.. thx everyone for your comments i love this place i could be on here all day lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on May. 12, 2011