EXHAUSTED @ 36 1/2 weeks!!!

Please help....I never even new it was this possible to feel SO EXHAUSTED!!! About four days ago I have hit a BRICK wall I am so tired. I walk up a flight of stairs and have a hard time with my hips and I feel like the baby is going to fall out. My weight gain is fine...I am 170. I just have never felt this way with my other pregnancy.... I thought you usually got more energy towards the end. Has anyone ever felt this tired could this mean I might go early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your body is telling you a few things. A.) make sure you are nourishing and hydrating yourself. You are supposed to be preparing for a marathon, remember? B.) Slow down and get some rest. Your body will demand it if you try to push yourself too hard. C.) You are in the home stretch! It's time to start delegating responsibilities as much as possible in order to allow yourself the opportunity to rest and prepare for your upcoming birth. Make sure you are getting lots of fruits and veggies in your diet as well as adequate amounts of protein. Your baby takes from you what it needs and if you are lacking anything, it's YOU that gets shortchanged (not the baby.) Be sure you are getting a good supply of calcium/magnesium (for building bone and muscle) and Omega 3's (for building baby's brain) Pregnancy tea is a bio-available source of many minerals that your body needs, too. Better than synthetic prenatal vitamins.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 3:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You and me both!!! My weight gain with this pregnancy is normal as well.. Actually, the doc keeps telling me I need to gain more weight. But, my hips, hurt so much! I'm EXHAUSTED!! I would be walking and feel like the baby is going to fall out ! They ordered bed rest but I haven't been following there orders. I've just been taking it easy . Btw , I'm only 31 weeks
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 5:01 PM on May. 12, 2011