Do people really believe in the chinese gender chart?

How in the world can a boy/girl be conceived based on your age and the month you conceived? My SIL is going to try and have a baby but only the months that will give her a boy. I thought it was the craziest thing I ever heard of!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It was right for all 3 of mine!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yeah I agree.... its a pretty weird superstition.  Some people will try anything.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• nope told my all boys every time, I only have girls!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• lol i don't i am gona do the girl diet and girl charting with my next but that's to do with making my womb better for the female sperm and having sex at the right time so the male sperm dies of and lives girl sperm i know its still not 100% but i kinda think lets do everything this time and if i get a boy i will be happy and allso know i'm just meant to have boys :)_

and yes there ones for boys too

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with feralkitten. have your sil read How to choose the sex of your baby. It actually explains scientifically how to increase your odd of a girl or boy.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:07 PM on May. 12, 2011

• if she used this as well as the fun ones like chiness gender chart she may get what she wants do you want me to show you the boy info ?
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:08 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't know what to think but..it was right for both of mine my 2 sisters each have 2 kids and it was right for them also my bil sister it was right for....so idk what to think lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:10 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It was right with all 4 of my babies!!
    zoenlandonsmom

Answer by zoenlandonsmom at 3:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i hope not, LOL! It was wrong for two out of three of my children!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It seems to be right will a lot of babies but....the ones who know it's right at the ones who have looked at it. The ones who havent used it, wouldn't know. Also, it has a 50/50 chance of being right anyway so I think it's fun but not reliable.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 3:40 PM on May. 12, 2011