What is something illegal that you wish was legal and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• homebirths in every state. It's soooo ridiculous that momma who don't feel comfy with UC must birth in a hospital cause attended homebirths are illegal. UT is one of them. Thats just ridiculous.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Actually I think the opposite on this. I think cigarettes should be illegal and I think they shouldn't have even made them to begin with. I think they should be taken off the market and banned. It would help a lot. This is coming from a smoker too.
    Anonymous

• I wish there was a test ppl had to take before they vote.
    Anonymous

• As a cigarette smoker and not a pothead, I feel that cigarettes should be illegal and marijuana should be legal. There are so many medicinal uses for pot/cannabis yet not ONE healthy thing about cigarettes! I am all for legalizing marijuana even though I don't like it nor would I use it.

All haterz out there can preach at me all you want. I have done nearly 12 yrs of study on this - I don't think that anything you have to say would change my mind, so save your breath and time, OK? Thanks!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I agree that cigarettes should be illegal and pot should be legal. That's totally backwards thinking...seriously.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I don't necessarily think cigarettes should be illegal, I don't smoke and I'm extremely allergic to it. BUT, I think they should make cig's like alcohol. You should not be able to smoke in public, only at home or in a bar. I hate having to walk past people in front of stores smoking, or at a stoplight when the car in front of me has a ciggy dangling out of there window and I have to roll mine up not to gag on it.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 6:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• The government makes more money keeping marijuana illegal than legalizing it. That's a fact, spend more money on trafficing drugs than on education. I'm not saying they shouldn't be trafficing drugs, there are some harmful ones out there.....but seriously. I have a counseling degree with a concentration in substance abuse and spent much time studying these facts and arguments. Marijuana is less harmful on your body and causes less physical impairments than alcholol, as well as less health problems than alcohol and cigarettes.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I honestly think that people should have to get a permit to have a child.
    Anonymous

• Stop having to pay all these taxes. I'm tired of paying someone else's wages

Answer by louise2 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Anon 5:53 - I have said this before and I think it bears repeating:
    We have to get a license to fish, hunt, own a gun, and get married - BUT NO ONE HAS TO HAVE A LICENSE TO HAVE CHILDREN!!! What is wrong with this picture???
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008