Pleas help!!!

Im out of town visiting with some friends, well last night i noticed that my stomach was kinda hurting so i just drank som green tea and went and laid down, well today it hasent gotten any worse unless i eat something but i feel suprisingly better after i burb, I have not had the urg to throw up so i dont think its the flu and i can still get up and walk around and do things with out feeling the sudden urg to throw up. It could be the flu but what I was wondering if you knew of anything that will help it go away faster so i can enjoy my last day at my friends house. P.S we dont have any genger ele or sprite and no car to go get any, and iv already tried milk to sooth my stomache but it just made it worse.

EliasMommyDec09

Asked by EliasMommyDec09 at 3:08 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Never drink milk it always makes it worst........do you have any pepto?
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Tylenol works for your stomach too. It sounds like you have gas.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Also sit in some warm water. and put socks on your feet if theyre cold. That always works when my stomach goes awire
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 3:16 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I never thought of tylonal but the bath thing is a no go cause she dosent have one she just has a shower box ( a very small one) my nose has been running alittle today but I do have alergies so Im not sure.
    EliasMommyDec09

Comment by EliasMommyDec09 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on May. 12, 2011