Cabbage soup diet...

have you tried it, has it worked for you?
my sister in law tried it and lost 8lbs in a week so i'm thinking about giving it a try :)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 3:09 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Ive never tried it but I've head about it...some say it really works..some have said it made them really gassy, lol...Do you ahve the recipe for it? If you do, do you mind sharing it with me? Im desperate to lose 10 pounds!! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i tried it and couldnt stand the feeling of starving. it hurt how hungry it left me.
    Babybear89

Answer by Babybear89 at 3:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My parent tried it and it worked really fast but they gained it all back and more after they went off.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I haven't tried the cabbage soup diet, or any other diet. I think they are all a waste of time/energy because when you stop the diet, the weight comes back. Losing weight/getting healthy is about changing your belief system, not your behavior. Making gradual, positive and permanent change is the best way to lose weight.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 3:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Oh girl, that is old school. :o) You are right about staying hungry. Hubby didn't like my bloating and gas much either. hahaha
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2011

• http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/experiences/

that's where I got it from. I figured it couldn'thurt to try, I love cabbage anyway lol. Good Luck

josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on May. 12, 2011