Need help please!!! adult content

ok i have a problem when i became pregnant i discovered that i had genital warts and i started a thc treatment that burns horribly and i was sore for a week they said that i could try condylox cream but when i got it the bottle says not to use while pregnant, i am now 20 weeks, there hasnt been any known studies but i am still very worried has anyone been through this or know anything about it. anyone tha could help it would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Did you ask your doctor?
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 3:19 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I had a cyst or however you spell it, right on my vigina, I used all sorts of stuff but I dident over use it i just used it half the time the box told me too I even told my doc too, the box just has to put that on there becasue if its possible lomething might happen to the baby although it could be like a 1 in a 100 chance they dont want to be sues. just becarful on the perpotion and if you are really cancerned about ralther it will jusrt the baby just call your doctor.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 3:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i asked the dr. she said there hasnt been any studies the thc treatment would be the 1st choice but its acid and burns like crazy i was sore for 6 days and had to go back the next for another treatment soo i figured the cream would be easier but now idk im just scared
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• dont be scared you can use it a little bit. just look out for the sign of misscarying athough you are past the miscarrying point, you shouldent have to worry about that, just if you feel discomfort or any thing with baby stop using it. to tell you the truth i took alot of stuff i wasent supposed to with my ds and he turned out perfect I just moniterd because if you use just a little bit your body can filter it to a point where you feel better and your baby will be safe. your doctor says you can use stuff like tylonal and stuff but if you look at the bottle it always says ask a doctor befor using it. I just thought that was funny.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 3:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have chondyloma... didn't find out until my pregnancy w/ my oldest son... and my OB/GYN said nothing will really work while you're pregnant b/c of the hormone surges. He suggested waiting until my post-partum check up. He said most of them are usually gone by then. He was right. I only had to have 2 burned off after my 1st child and I haven't had any since... not even with 2 more pregnancies.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:15 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Hello
    Please talk with your Dr concerning this matter since your 20 week into your preg. By the way congrads.
    Im thinking the cream says that as most medications do have the same written on the box. Double check with your Dr and also
    let them know how your burning following that treatment to make sure your cervix is not being affected
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 4:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yea the burnin with the one treatment is normal she told me before and when she was doing it that it was gonna burn and be sore after and it was, its just on the surface soo that has nothing to do with the baby luckly its more just painful on me soo i was hoping the gel would be easier. to Luvmylilmonkies thanks for writting that it makes me feel better they told me the same just with mine spreding, and its bothering me more then the dr., but if they get to big then it may cause problems with delivery, she said mine arnt near that yet i just dont like them. she said they would go away after i had the baby soo im hoping even if i just clear it up some now then it will go away to nothing. thanks for everything ladies, its helps a lot
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:48 PM on May. 12, 2011