How can make $ 2500 in 6wks?

My DH and I are buying a house.we need to come up with 2500 for closing cost im sure we can do it but hubby is not sure. If u have any ideas how we can make extra money please let me know thanks alot

djsmom1

Asked by djsmom1 at 3:24 PM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• well it all depends on how much you make? Or lucky for me n my husband our family is great n they loaned us a lil n we paid them back in 2 weeks GOOD LUCK ;)
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 3:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Daycare? Sell sperm? Blood? Plasma?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• well first of all dont buy anything other than your food and pay nessesity bills andy other money save, you can have a garage sale, and do some house cleanng for nighbors on your free time. unless you have small kids of your own. and I found it really easy to get a piggy bank and at the end of the day put whatever change was in my pocket in the piggy bank and DO NOT TOUCH IT!!!!!
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 3:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Selling some of your stuff that's not used on Ebay. That's a start. Good luck!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:28 PM on May. 12, 2011