TMI TMI Anal sex TMI TMI adult content

DH and I have been together for over 5 years and we decided last night to try anal. We tried once in high school but I was way to scared and it hurt. Well last night I was completely comfortable when we started and things went smoothly for the first 3-4 minutes then I panicked. I was afraid of "going" on him...is this normal? Can that happen, I didnt feel like I had to it was just a fear. Any advice because it did feel really good! Hubby didnt want to stop but I thought it was best til I was a little more comfortable with it and he agreed. Also, I have never had an orgasm (AT ALL) and I have heard that you can get them very easily with anal is that true? How can I "help" myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you totally relax and get into it, it is sometimes easier to have an orgasm. As for the poop issue, he WILL get poop on him just because he's in there moving around. lol I don't think you would poop on him though, so that part should be ok (unless you seriously feel the urge to go, then you need to stop anyway).
    millermom07

Answer by millermom07 at 3:28 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree with pp and I also have orgasmed quicker and better with anal
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You might consider getting a douche or enema before you start, because it will clean out any lingering feces (you will probably end up having to go not long after that). Also, make sure you're using enough lubrication so you don't end up with fissures or hemorrhoids. Stimulating your own clitoris during sex will increase the enjoyment. Foreplay is also a good way to help you relax and increase the chances of orgasm. I don't know what you and your DH like, but if he's willing to perform cunnilingus or a lot of heavy petting in areas that are erogenous for you before sex it will make it more likely that you'll climax. I'm sorry that you've never had an orgasm. Have you never masturbated?
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have tried masturbation but I just can't seem to get into it. It is VERY easy to get me into the mood, its just every time I get close my whole body tenses up. Are there any lubricants or creams to help with this??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:17 PM on May. 12, 2011

• way to go!!! kudos first of all, takes a lot of guts to try anal.
    well i suggest you go use the restroom in the middle of it, tell your guy you gotta pee even if you gotta go 2, tell him to think about your sexy ass, then come back and do it again.
    hopefully he'll stay hard so you dont have to hear him suggest ATM (ass to mouth) because HELL NO your gonna wana do that...
    i basically cum every time i do backwards cowgirl anal, but do not necessarily get an orgasm.
    i get an orgasm when i make love and commit my body and spirit to him once again! that's what turns me on the most is promising myself to him and saying he's the only one and i'll never touch anyone else. does that help/
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 7:02 PM on May. 12, 2011