mtv and teen parents

so mtv is doing an documentry (sp?) on pregenant teens and my life steps councler wants me to do it (they called her and told her to recomend one person out of the people she sees and she choose me and she said i most likely will get it)but on the app i had to feel out it was asking questions about the babys dad and i started thinking wut if i cant do this on my own the dad aint around and i am only 17 but i dont want to give my little girl up is it weird that i have theses feelings and it took something as stupid as a app for tv to make me feel them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No it doesnt make you weird. Its probably just things you dont want to think about or deal with and filling out the aplication with his info just reminded you of that.

Answer by gemgem at 6:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• its ok to feel like that i got pregnant when i was 17 too if i hadnt had my mothers support i dont know what i would have done
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I think those are feelings that you would have had regardless of a TV show. It can be scary.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i would hecka do it.. but no you are not weird
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• do it. it will pay off for you.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2008