TMI TMI anal sex TMI TMI adult content

DH and I have been together for over 5 years and we decided last night to try anal. We tried once in high school but I was way to scared and it hurt. Well last night I was completely comfortable when we started and things went smoothly for the first 3-4 minutes then I panicked. I was afraid of "going" on him...is this normal? Can that happen, I didnt feel like I had to it was just a fear. Any advice because it did feel really good! Hubby didnt want to stop but I thought it was best til I was a little more comfortable with it and he agreed. Also, I have never had an orgasm (AT ALL) and I have heard that you can get them very easily with anal is that true? How can I "help" myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• yes it can give you orgasms like crazy.. lol.. you should try sitting on him cause i think doggie style hurts worse n its more relaxing.. but good luck
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 3:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You can try giving yourself an enema before you have anal sex so that you are cleaned out. I don't know about the orgasms, I have never heard that. I think it probably depends on the person.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 3:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• IT's rare to get poop on him but it does happen sometimes...it's best if you have pooped within the last 12 hours but not in the last 2-3 before doing the deed. But that's not neccessary. He should understand that the primary reason for the anus is pooping and as pleasurable as it can be, you gotta take the good with the bad.

I love anal. It's not something we do a lot but about once every 5x or 10x we have sex, it makes its way to that. I orgasm from it but I also orgasm from sex. But, I will say, if you have a vibrator or a bullet, once he has entered, try having him sit still inside you while you use the vibrator on your clit. The pressure in the anus with the clit stimulation makes for an AMAZING orgasm....
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 3:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Also, if you push out while he is entering that will help the muscles relax and it wont hurt.
    huntin_mama

• .. ive only done it once n i was piss ass drunk so i dont really remember i have tried it a couple times since but it hurts too much for me... i get too nervouse i guess
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2011

• haven't tried & won't my vagina hole is good enough.. I don't need my poop all over my dh's penis, gross....not appealing.
    Anonymous

• I've done it once it felt good but like you 3-4 mins later i panicked and i went to poop later on that night it was horrible so i never tried it again!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• its not that hard to do..you sorta have to relax your mind and get really set in the mood..it does hurt sometimes but once you get over your initail fear it will be so much easier..and yes you can have better orgasims that way...its not something that me and my dh do very often maybe only a few times a yr but i will admit i would willing to do it more often..oh and sorta do alot of foreplay and let him rub your coochie and your rear until you are really excited then go for it..
    Anonymous

• I was terrified to try it. My husband always wanted to and tried but I would back off. Finally I relaxed and decided to try it. The first time hurt like hell. But now it's awesome. I think if you hubby is willing to do it then he has to take the good with the bad. And I have never had an orgasm that i have not given myself. Sad really.

kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 5:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• No orgasm? Yikes! As an former "adult toy party" consultant, I have to tell you there are several ways to get there with any kind of sex with your guy. Vibrators are awesome for moving things along, try a few till you find the kind you like, but most of all, you have to get to know your body to figure out what you like. That takes practice and the willingness to take some alone time to figure it out. Try different lube, and especially with Anal use lube generously. Lots of relaxation and sometimes it doesn't happen the first time, maybe you're only comfortable with a finger or a small vibe or plug. Work your way up to it and its not so scary. And again if you're really scared, take that alone time when you don't feel pressured and practice! Oh and have him wear a condom so you don't worry about getting anything on him, and use one on your toys for easy clean up during anal play.
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 6:05 PM on May. 12, 2011