32 weeks preg.. Frequent urge to do # 1 and 2 in the bathroom and painful cramps

I must say i pee like 20 times a day and do #2 like 10 times a day now and i have cramps everywhere off and on and im so tired this is my first baby is all of this normal?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 3:30 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well the freuent urinating is normal but it sounds like you have a UTI (urinalry tract infection) I had one the entire time i was pregnant and even had a little bit of spotting with it too. dont be alarmed just down tons of water and cranberry juice and if it persists go see you doctor.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 3:34 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i just went to the doctor today and took a pee test and they said i dont have any infections and im normal but its just annoying to pee and poop so much .
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 3:36 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Are you eating a lot of sugary foods? Too much sugar increases thirst & urination & bowl movements. Did you have a glucose tolerance test? I would let your OBGYN know about the cramping ASAP. You should be going for a visit right about now too right? I just had my 32 week checkup last night & I have no cramping at all. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:38 PM on May. 12, 2011

• oops! You answered my question before I finished writing! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• i had my glucose test my last apt and i passed it
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 3:40 PM on May. 12, 2011

• That was the norm for me.... As well as 9 months of all day morning sickness
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:22 PM on May. 12, 2011