Mommy needs her groove back adult content

We have a 7 y.o., a 5 y.o. and our youngest is 2 years old, hubby and I have a pretty lackluster love life between his work schedule, my exhaustion and toddler not sleeping through the night. Not to mention I am not terribly interested and when I am inclined, he isn't here. Any suggestions on creative ways for hubby and I to get it on without the kids catching on? I also have shut down his advances for so long that he doesn't initiate intimacy anymore. So, it's pretty much up to me now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Been here, doing that! Have 3 kiddos, almost 6, just turned 4 and almost 2. Hubby works a crazy schedule, I'm exhausted all the time and its tough. We try to sneak it in after the kids go to bed on the nights he's home, but sometimes they have the radar and won't go to bed! Any moments of intimacy are important to get it back. Touches, kisses (all pg in front of the kids), stolen moments during nap time. Early bed time, start the day thinking about it and promise yourself no matter how tired you are you'll make it happen (with or with out him! and tell him that!) Life is life and it's hard at times but I'm learning that you have to MAKE the time, its important for your relationship, not only with him, but with the kids too. Guys get frustrated and cranky and it gets taken out on everyone. And look into the vibes, helps to get there faster and when its been awhile, anything that helps is great!
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 5:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I had this same problem but with less kids.. lol.. but what we did is took 1 day out a month got a baby sitter and we went out stayed in a hotel n just acted like kids again.. maybe that would help?
    good luck
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 3:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• 3 kids

alternate between grabbing the moment and building tension.

brush against him, give him some extra kiss on his way out in the morning, play grab ass while artfully blocking kid's views, tuck a naughty note in his lunch, grab his man and whisper "find me a place and time"

If you get to the end of the list and nothing happened - check for a pulse ;)
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:41 PM on May. 12, 2011

• winkwhen the urge comes on when we're both home with the kids (5 and 3yrs) we "fix" the shower in the bathroom! we turn on the shower and overhead fan and go to town! that damn shower is AWAYS breaking!

happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 9:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Me too!! I have two kids, and at the end of the day, it is one unfinished thing on my never ending to do list. Sad to see it that way!! Dh hardly tries anymore, he has gotten no too many times. We will get the kids in the playroom busy with something and we go upstairs to "iron" clothes, and have a quickie! We have been interrupted at times, but we have to try! Naptime works too, if dh comes in for lunch at the right time, and I am not napping. So, if you really want to, you will find anyway possible. Your dh will be so proud!!!! :))
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:52 PM on May. 12, 2011

• LOL! I feel your pain,, am dying to see what other's write! I feel schlumpy,, I don't know it that is a word, but so much has been going on I feel like sex is the last thing i want,, BUMP!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• try to get a hot bath in after the kids go to sleep, cuddles, smooches tv night make a pallet and daddy and mommy can snuggle even if the kiddies are around pg of course.
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 7:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My kids are 7yo, 5 yo and 2yo as well. We do cray things, like today DH was having a bad day because our 7yo got another note from school. They are standing in the kitchen yaing back and forth- when I call my DD's name, and spay her with the hose on the sink. DH started laughing, so I sprayed him, and it started a minor water war. Those little moments often inspire passion in the bedroom later.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 7:26 PM on May. 12, 2011

• get creative... as one poster mentioned, little notes in his pockets/work uniform work wonders! Subtle hints via text or taking naughty pictures on your phone. When you do have the time and energy.....Sit on his lap and tell him how much you want him.

It always seems work for me when things have been hectic for us!
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 4:03 AM on May. 13, 2011