Anyone else?

I had my son when i was 16 and I think I was ment to have him because If it wasnt for him I dont think I would be alive right no. I was going down a bad path and fast. But when I found out I was pregnant I straightened up and turn around. For that I thank him and I think I have a different bond with him then I do with my daughter. Is that wrong? Anyone feel this way or am I just weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• No I dont think its wrong but you have to remember if he hadnt calmed you down then youre daughter would be here. That makes them both special.

Answer by gemgem at 6:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I feel the same way. I had my DD at 17 and she changed my whole life...for the better. I was going nowhere on the path I was on.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• thats funny since i was going down the wrong path is how i got pregnant as a teen.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• No it's not wrong. I have a different bond with my dd than I do with my son. I have a different bond between my 2 dd's as well. They are different ppl. Timing is different (birth order, your maturity as a mom, etc). It's perfectly normal.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It is perfectly normal...I bet you have a special bond with your daughter...it might be different but it is a bond! Relax..it';s okay you are not a bad mom/person
    BestMommie523

Answer by BestMommie523 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2008