Have you had a water birth?

Im very interested in having an all natural birth and would love to have a water birth. Just looking for some storys and insite on how it went!
Thank you ladies <3

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 3:44 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I had my own and I've attended 6 (so far) as a doula. It was the single most peaceful experience of my whole life!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I really want to try it but i'm too chicken :(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• ive heard that its the best theres these shows on tv were you can actually watch them happen like you go through the whole pregnancy n the whole birth its pretty neat if i ever have another one thats the way to go.. lol.. good luck... and congrats
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 3:48 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I haven't, but I've attended some water births, and not a single mom I've met who's had one has anything bad to say about it. I really hope to have one next time around. I wish more hospitals had tubs available in birthing rooms.
    The water takes the pressure off the back, it can help keep mama calm, and it makes for a nice transition for the baby when they're entering the world. It gives them a quick bath, too, which is a perk I know some moms love.
    It can be a really amazing experience, and I'd encourage any mom who's interested to give it a try. Nothing says that once you're in the tub, you have to STAY in the tub. If you're in labor and decide it's not for you, then you can always abandon that idea. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• im very interested in that too and thats what i wan tot do as well
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 6:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• yes I did. I loved it...it was great!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:49 PM on May. 12, 2011