I'd like to talk dirty but don't know what to say. adult content

Ok I've been in only a few relationships and none of them did we have good sex lives. I am a very literal person and just do not know how to talk dirty or sexy or anything of the above. However I am now in a good relationship and we do have a good sex life, I am very passionate in the bedroom but I can just never get myself to talk. Anytime I do it is mostly moans or "Oh baby". I've asked friends and they just tell me to say what I feel, but in the moment nothing seems to come out of my mouth, I clam up. So if people could give me some ideas of things to say and I could work on saying them to myself till I get comfortable enough to say them in the bedroom and work up from there, that would be great. Please I could really use some help here!!!

lilmama4d_j

Asked by lilmama4d_j at 3:50 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• tell him you like his dick, you can say something like "oh its so big baby" lol idk good luck
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 3:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• you should try making up nick names for each other that way its more comfortable thats what my husband and i have done.
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 3:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Men like moans so just moan it strokes their ego lol so if you cant talk just moan!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• encouragement: 'give it to me' 'harder harder' 'That's it keep doing it just like that' 'Never stop' (You can add the F word to any of these if you feel so inclined)
    sexy/compliments 'you are so hot, 'You make me hot' 'I Can't get enough of you'
    Tell him what you want and how: 'Rub my back' ''go down' 'easy' 'faster' ....
    Anonymous

• By the way he acts I think he'd like me to talk I just don't know what to say.
    lilmama4d_j

Comment by lilmama4d_j (original poster) at 3:58 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You can just express how much you like what he's doing. Like when you're in the thick of it tell him "I love it when you shove your big dick inside me." or something like that. Say what you want him to do, tell him how great his dick is (even if it isn't), pretty much, egg him on. It's about getting primal and losing your inhibitions. Hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• I'd go with the moaning first if you find it hard to talk. He will notice and it will turn him on. Add in a oh baby or whatever until you feel comfortable with it. If it's not comfortable for you don't do it. Doing something you feel weird doing won't help improve your sex life.
    Anonymous

• just moan and in time as you feel more comfortible the words will come to you. dont try to force anything it wont make it better. when the time is right the words will slide off your lips.
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 6:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Just graphically say what you see, what you want or what you are doing. Really what you say or even making sense isn't that important.

Once you get going you won't have trouble. If you drink, a drink or two, to lower inhibitions will help, but not more.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:32 PM on May. 12, 2011