Baby Belly..

I know every women is different and so is every pregnancy. I am 2 and a half months pregnant with my second child. Is it normal that my stomach is bloated...making it look like I have a "baby belly" already? I know it's now the baby, but it's so strange...it's like my stomach just blew up....LOL

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 3:52 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think its normal especially after already having a baby. Im all bloaty TOO im 10 weeks

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:55 PM on May. 12, 2011

• with my second I had to tell everyone I was pregnant at 11 weeks because I had to start wearing maternity pants. I know a lot of it was bloating but I was also measuring big...they thought she was twins!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Few...good to know it's not just me LOL. I am wearing maternity pants as well because everything is so tight on me. And, like I said...I actually look pregnant already. I mean, it's not super hard or anything, but it's nothing I can suck in anymore lol. Oh geeze...twins...ahhh...didn't give that a thought LOL.
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Oh yeah I would assume its normal because I had the bloated "prego belly" look for the beginning part too. I was still able to suck it in though. You'll know it's all baby when you can't suck it in ! haha
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 4:32 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm a little over 2 months pregnant with my second, and right there with you, honey. So in that case, I'm really hoping it's normal. :)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• its normal lol
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• For what its worth, I was one of those moms who got huge in the boobs real early, but not so much the belly. Try telling people " No I didn't have a boob job I'm Pregnant"
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 9:59 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Awww you poor thing lol. My boobs got huge when I had my son almost 7 years ago....AND they never got much smaller. LOL, so now I don't have the "big boob" look, they just seem to hang lower lol...and they HURT like you know what.
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 10:10 PM on May. 12, 2011

• omg i started having to wear bigger clothes at like 10 weeks or so. it was all leggins and sweats since then. I refuse to buy a new wardrobe for me when i could be spending it on stuff i need for the baby. I am almost 35 weeks and still no maternity clothes. Like i said i live in leggins. But is is normal to look pregnant faster with each consecutive pregnancy. this is my 3rd and i got HUGE fast!
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 1:10 PM on May. 13, 2011