• In the Spotlight:

Gross...

Today I was out shopping and suddenly I had the urge to go number 2 really really bad. I used the store bathroom knowing I would never make it home. I took all the precautions tiolet paper on the seat trying not touch anything if I didn't have to. Well number 2 came pouring out making the toilet water splash all over my bottom. I was so grossed out I couldn't get home fast enough to shower. Fess up I know it's happened to others and would like to here your funny stories.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh gross I HATE it when it splashes back up at you! And doing #2 in a public place is so embarrassing, I hate making noise when I use the bathroom O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I am right there wuth cait on everything she said, at home if I know its going to be bad I turn the water on in the tub or the sink and let it fly lmao
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I admit it, I am a germaphobe!! I cannot stand using public restrooms, but when I have to I do. I ran into one at a gas station (I will NOT USE ANY AT WAL*MART!!) and used the bathroom. No light switch on the walk - it's motion sensored. So, I am sitting on the pot - and doing my thing when all of a sudden, apparently I hadn't moved in a few minutes and the lights went out! I was like, "ummm, hello?!" Then, I remembered it was motion sensored and decided to partially get off the pot....I wasn't done....and the lights came back on, but the automatic flusher went off on my ass!! I was so disgusted!!! I wanted to bleach my butt!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• correction - No light switch on the WALL not walk, sorry!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Lol I am luckty to never have had that happen in public but I am so not embarassed by pooping in public lol. I am that person that doesnt hold back noise and usually am giggleing if my butt makes a funny noise. I would be grossed out if that happened to me in public though. At least at home the shower is right there.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I always seem to end up in a stall with a child in the one next to me. I will be doing my thing and then get a random face appear under the stall.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 8:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Ditto with the toilet splashing. I frikin hate that!!! I hate it when I'm at work and I have bad gas and have to pass it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Today I was sitting on the toilet at the KFC and i took my son in there with me(he is 2). well today he squeezed by and flushed the toilet while I was still on it. I Jumped and he laughed!! LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Mary_CoreysMom
    I always seem to end up in a stall with a child in the one next to me. I will be doing my thing and then get a random face appear under the stall.

Me too! LOL
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Neither one of these is about me, but I think they're worth sharing:
    #1) I was working Personnel for a construction company and we got really busy one summer and were hiring anything with a pulse. This one guy came to work for us and on his FIRST day on the jobsite, filed a complaint requesting Worker's Comp because he claimed the chemicals in the porta-pottie had splashed him on the butt when he "made use" of the facility. We laughed about "Mr. Blue-Butt" for months and months after that.
    #2) My ex used to insist on showering EVERY time he pooped. One time we stopped by his cousins apt to pick us some money he owed, and the call of nature hit. He'd left me in the car, saying he was only going to be a minute, but by the time he finished, I'd been out there for nearly half an hour....MELTING!! It was August in Phoenix and probably 110 degrees! The jerk!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2008