Anyone had a leep procedure? Help

Help please. I had a leep procedure done some years ago and it has caused me to have scar tissue. I'm so sure that is preventing me from getting pregnant. I did have my Dr. break that scar tissue at my last birth in 2005. I am sure it has grown back and is the "thorn in my side"!!! Help me.... Has any other mother gone through this? If so what do I do? :(

Esam

Asked by Esam at 3:58 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had really bad scar tissue from my LEEP. From what I heard from my dr it wouldn't cause any problems not getting pregnant. I had no problems getting but staying pregnant I had 7 very early miscarriages after my LEEP due to incompetent cervix. Which when I did make to 12 weeks I would need a cervical stitch (cerclage). My cervix is always open since they took a lot of my cervix it also made it hard for me dilate past five cm I got for hours with my last child during my induction. If you have any questions feel free to ask =)
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I had a LEEP done, but no scarring. sorry.
    deccaf

Answer by deccaf at 4:00 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I did get preg with my son with this leep but ended up having emergency c-section (i survived a plane crash) thats what it felt like.
    So about 1 1/2 year later i got preg with a daughter, I carried her 32 week and lost her due to cord accident (God rest her in peace). While trying to deliver her I would not dilate past 2cm so my Dr ask have u had a leep in the past? Once he figured that out he ripped the scar and I went from 2cm straight to 10cm in seconds. So im so sure that scaring has come back like double. I have not been able to get preg since and its been almost 6 years ago. Its driving me crazy......That's why I wanted to post here to see if anyone else has been through this problem and can offer me help. Thnks to lilmommy and deccaf so far for your help knowing the scar tissue didnt affect them :)
    Esam

Comment by Esam (original poster) at 9:02 AM on May. 14, 2011