Does anybody have that baby bath/ spa from Babies r us?

well I do and I noticed it started to have a hint of a stinky smell. So I took the mesh cover off that the baby lies on and washed it, but the plastec of the tub also has that slight smell, and I have washed it. Anybody else have this problem? did you find a solution or get a different tub? What baby tub would you reccomend?

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 3:59 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had that tub to, n i had to wash it every time i washed my baby which was every other day n its tiring.. i finally gave up n put him in the tub in one of thoughs bumboo seat things works great lol.. good luck..
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 4:01 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I have one like that, but it don't have the mesh cover like that, it's called the 3in1 bath time. I got it at Target. I don't know about the smell, i guess washing is the only solution, i wash the one i have and don't smell a thing
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 4:04 PM on May. 12, 2011