Always tired

I'M 21, I have a 3yo and a 3mo. old. I eat well, and I'm not overweight. My son is EBF, and I know I'm not pregnant. I goto bed at about 11pm and can sleep in until 1pm. I recently started sleeping with the blinds and curtans open so the natural sunlight can wake me up, it's been a little better since then.-- Been waking up at 10am, but still REALLY tired. any tips, tricks or advice to shake this would be appreciated. I am a coffee drinker and it only helps a little.

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 4:07 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Go to your doctor and explain your symptoms. Possibly you are anemic or have some other gland dysfunction. Having two little children is tiring, but it seems as though you are sleeping more than I am used to hearing. Go and get checked, it could be not enough vitamin D, or a virus.. hard to say.

Answer by Bmat at 4:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You could be anemic, but you need t see your doctor.

Answer by older at 4:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Sounds to me like it could be vitamin d as Bmat said or a thyroid issue. Definitely get some tests done.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Have your B, D, thyroid, and hem levels checked. You could be low on B, D, or thyroid... or you could be anemic.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• sounds like your deficient in Vitamin B. TRy a B complex and you should ee a big change within a couple of weeks. I purchase the best Vegan Vitam B complex online you can find them so easy
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 4:33 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Don't drink coffee in the afternoon or evening. When you do go to bed, don't watch tv in your bedroom.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:32 PM on May. 13, 2011