I havent been feeling to good.. would like some opinions adult content

I had my period on April 27 which was on time and for the last 3 days I had spotting .... and a lot of white discharge I have also been having unprotected sex .... we are ttc and stomach has been crampy and sore I.have been gassy N having Sharp pains in my vagina! Lol I just feel like crap what are your thoughts

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 4:07 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Take a pregnancy test or call your doctor. We're not psychic.
    Anonymous

• You might have an infection. Since you don't know for sure, it might be a good idea to get checked.

Answer by Bmat at 4:09 PM on May. 12, 2011

• When I got pregnant with my first...I remember stomach cramps (and being constipated,lol) before I even took the pregnancy test...I was about 5 weeks along by the time I finally took a test and found it to be postive.
    The discharge and vag pains..well..could be an infection? If your having lots of sex...could be,lol.
    Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:12 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Oh your not.psychic.lol thanks..... I didn't ask if.I was pregnant I.was just wanting an opinion on my symptoms but thanks anyways
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 4:13 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Are you sure it was a period? or could your possibably be pregnant already. If I were you I would take a early preg test to be sure. Im n the medical field and do know of cases that women were preg. The only way they got a pos result was thru the blood work, even the home test said neg. Good luck
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 4:14 PM on May. 12, 2011

• OK, pain and discharge = see your doc.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:16 PM on May. 12, 2011

• It's not unhealthy discharge its pretty normal around ovulation I get it monthly , and the pain is crampy
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on May. 12, 2011