Inversion Table?

Has anyone here used one or know someone who recommends them? Every time I invest in something I spend too much money and have to get rid of it. The reviews are good but so were the ones for the recumbent bike and the Malibu Pilates chair that I have to get rid of. I want to hear from real people this time! I have compressed vertebra in my neck and back.

Asked by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Health

• Dh and I had the Teeter Hang ups for awhile. We could never stay on it too long because it killed our ankles. It would temporarily help with back pain but with not being able to stay on it longer than 5 minutes without our ankles feeling like they are gonna break we were never on it long enough. He does make something to go on the table to ease ankle discomfort but it costs almost as much as the table itself. We eventually sold ours on craigslist.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:50 PM on May. 13, 2011