What's pissing you off today?

MY BODY HURTS!!!!! I am so tired of being pregnant! lol...my whole entire body hurts so bad that I havent even gotten out of the bed =( .....well except for the 4,000 times I've gotten up to use the bathroom lol

What about you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:30 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He wouldn't give up in his quest for morning head and kept me up for an hour begging and trying to get me in the mood... jerk.
    Anonymous

• A girl my dd knows just showed up (age 9) and said she could stay until 8 this evening. No parent or anybody to ask. Just dropped her off and left. I have never met this little girl or her mom. I feel kind of bad for the girl.
    Anonymous

• the fact that my dh just got paid today and the whole damn check is gone...im tired of cooking every dang night and having to clean up when there are pretty of capable ppl that live here..i want to venture out have lunch or supper once or twice a week!!
    Anonymous

• the techs I work with are MORONS!!!!! AHHHHHH
    Anonymous

• That I ate like a cow after feeling so good about myself - stupid lack of self control....
    That I have to get off work early to clean the house for another showing when we never get feedback -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• the flat tire my youngest son aired up this morning that is now too flat to drive on this afternoon
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 4:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Lol same here lucky!!! All I want to do is sleeeeeep
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 4:45 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Everything!

While my reason tells me that I am amazingly blessed, the humidity, the whining of my kids, my forgetfulness, my laziness and inability to have accomplished anything (what DID I do all day? I was busy doing something on and off all day), loading problems on my computer, the fact that my favorite rice flavor was discontinued, the mess in this room that my kids made since I cleaned it last night, the quantity of pee/poop laundry I have to face thanks to my youngest....

I'm just irritable. Thanks for the outlet. Now to think of something fabulous to make with chicken for my "make it interesting" husband and my "please, no spices or sauces" kids.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 4:46 PM on May. 12, 2011

• hugsNothing is pissing me off today, it's a good day:) It's hard being pregnant! Hope you feel better!!

JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• My dh is being lazy today and it makes me angry because I really do need his help today! And my period won't go away! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2011