What is your favorite Starbucks drink and how do you "personalize" it?

I love the Peppermint mocha frap's the best w/ peppermint whip cream.

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mmmm, I'm boring. I like either the vanilla bean frap or the double chocolate chip frap. Nothing special added to them, just gimme a grande and I'm good to go :oD

I had an eggnog latte last night, it was actually really good.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have been working at a coffee shop since we have moved to Alabama, where my husband is doing military training. And since drinking Big Train company's powder for mochas (that my boss uses) and other lattes, I have come to not like Starbucks any more. Had a conversation about this yesterday with a customer. Once you try Big Train bases for specialty coffees, Starbucks has nothing on them!!! Big Ttrain is so rich and creamy....mmmm......And Starbucks recently started dispensing the mocha syrup into the espresso shot...yucky. But what is really good, don't know if Starbucks has something similiar for the winter seeason is mixing peppermint syrup with vanilla and white chocolate (we use powder, not syrups, but syrup would work). Makes a great tasty treat.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I like the mocha frappe, light with no whip cream. its great for a caffine boost as well as a chocolate craving lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love my Cinnamon Dulce, wonderful drink for me.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Ohhh omg, how is the cinnamon dulce? I saw it on the menu yesterday and I wondered what it tasted like, lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I dont like starbucks but my boss treats us once in a while so I get a hot vanilla one with soy because I am lacose intollerant and decaf since I am pregnant. That is the only one that tastes okay to me.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• im with you during the christmas holiday i love the peppermind mocho frap with peppermint whip cream so tasty. but when its not in season i like there carmel mocha frap extra shot of expresso blended with extra whip cream.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• caramel macchiato is the best tasting. But I drink Keurig now with the individual servings packs. Love it.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i love the pumpkin spice frap. it is the best thing ever!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 7:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i LOVE the caramel latte with whipped cream and caramel sauce. yummy :)
    flying8balls21

Answer by flying8balls21 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008