Free Vent Session - What is upsetting you today?

I am PMSing that says it all........YOU??

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:49 PM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• People at work just cannot mind there business. A person at work is watching me to see if I make a mistake that can get in me trouble.
    Hate people who are always out for themselves.
    Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 3:11 AM on May. 13, 2011

• i got my AF today :( just before i was getting ready to go to the pool with my kids! BOOOOOOOO! that explains the inner bitch in me all week and the inability to stop hoarding my face with chocolate though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• TMI, But I've got a bug, and I'm on the pot holding a trashcan at the same time.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• MY HUSBAND IS STILL OUT OF WORK AND WERE STILL LIVING WITH MY MIL......I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOUR PROBLEM UGH! =( PRAY FOR ME PLEASE LOL
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 4:51 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I can't get ahold of my advisor to set up an appointment so I can register for classes in the Fall. I have been emailing, calling, and going by her office. She's never available. I'm about to switch advisors but I don't want to. I just wish she made herself more available or atleast have a sign up sheet on her frikkin door!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't have enough money to last the rest of the month and HE wants to cook a fancy dinner for me tonight to kiss my butt for being a jerk... lets just make something simple and crack open my last fruity drink and call it a night?!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:54 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Every bone in my body ACHES and if I have to get up to use the bathroom ONE MORE TIME I'm going to start ripping out my hair! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• The Usual Government (All) Media (All) and Big Business
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 4:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• how much time do you have? upset over drama with friends, my teenagers real Dad, i can't find a job, and i have had an upset stomach all day, stress maybe?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• vent away jenn4443 if ya need too : )
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on May. 12, 2011